Presentations at Conference
The Scientific Organizing Committee will select submitted abstracts for oral or poster presentation during the conference. Selection will be based on relevance to the conference topics and on scientific merit. Submitters of accepted abstracts will be notified within 3 weeks after submission deadline.
Late-Breaking Abstract Due Date: August 17, 2022
Abstract submission information
– All abstracts must be submitted electronically. We do not accept submissions via mail or fax.
– Abstracts are limited to 250 words within the “abstract text” section of the submission form
Please be advised that all accepted abstracts are considered public information and by submitting an abstract you agree to license ICCFGG and HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology to post the abstract on the conference web site and print in the program booklet.
Oral Presentation (remote/in-person)
– Speaking time is TBD and will be strictly enforced
– Powerpoint presentations should be prepared in 16:9 format
– Remote presentation will be via Zoom Webinar
– Powerpoint presentations must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance of the talk to Jazmine Robinson at [email protected] on a memory stick or flash drive
Poster Presentation (remote/in-person)
– Dedicated poster sessions will take place on Monday and Tuesday, time TBD
– ALL poster presenters (remote and in-person) will have the option to submit a 3-minute Zoom recorded video in mp4 format, presenting their poster. The presentation will be shared with registered attendees via a private website link.
– The email address provided at the time of submission will be included with the abstract in the program booklet. Remote presenters, please be prepared to field questions asked by attendees via this email.
– Posters should be prepared in portrait format, not exceeding A0 size (33.1 inches (84.1cm) wide x 46.8 inches (118.9cm) high)
– Posters should be mounted on Sunday or Monday morning
– Posters will remain on display during the entire conference
– Presenters should be at their posters during the poster sessions
– Posters must be removed by Wednesday noon or will be recycled
– Remote poster presenters may have their poster printed locally (color, one-sided, 44″x32″) and have it exhibited at the poster presentation. To order, please upload and submit to Allied Digital Printing no later than September 21, 2022. Cost is: $70.40 each
Per the ICCFGG code of ethics, presentation of research findings is a major factor for the success of the conference. In order to maintain conference integrity and participation, we stress that information presented here should be treated as preliminary work and out of respect for the authors, should only be used with the authors’ permission. Recording any presentation or session (oral or poster) by any means (photography, audio taping, and videotaping) is prohibited except by an ICCFGG or HudsonAlpha authorized agent for official purposes as outlined in the photo/video release form or by first authors who wish to photograph their own poster presentations.