- Information We Collect. The Apps obtain certain information you provide when you download and register the Apps. Registration with us is optional. However, be aware that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Apps unless you register with us. When you register with us and use the Apps, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use Apps from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; and; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Apps, such as contact information and project management information (collectively “User Provided Data”). In addition, the Apps may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Apps (collectively “Automatically Collected Data”).
- Information We Do Not Collect. The Apps do not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
- How the Information is Used. We may use the collected information for internal purposes, including data analysis and research and development to improve existing Apps or develop new Apps. We may also use the collected information to update users on new products, Apps, marketing promotions, other service offerings, required notices, or changes to applicable terms and conditions or policy changes. We may also use the collected information for customer communications, for example, responding to questions about the Apps, or providing information about updates to the Apps. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
- What Information May be Disclosed. We may disclose User Provided Data and Automatically Collected Data: (i) as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; (ii) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; (iii) with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- How to Stop Collection of Information. You can stop all collection of information by the Apps easily by uninstalling the Apps. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- What Information is Saved. We may retain User Provided Data and Automatically Collected Data for as long as you use the Apps and for a reasonable time thereafter, and may store it in aggregate.
- We do not use the Apps to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected] We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
- If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Apps, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at [email protected]