You can send people who purchase these gift codes this step-by-step set of instructions:
- Go to https://www.kailosgenetics.com/IIP_RedeemCode.
- Add Expedio Hereditary Cancer Risk Test to cart.
- Enter coupon code.
- Complete new customer information to validate email to create patient account.
- Click link in email to continue checkout process.
- Click link to watch Expedio Hereditary Cancer Risk Test video.
- Once done watching video, check box to acknowledge and click Next Step.
- Add physician name and click Next Step.
- Enter shipping information and click Next Step.
- Complete Family History Survey and click Continue (which places the order).
- Receive order confirmation via email.
Who is eligible to receive a gift test?
Any consenting adult (19 and older) and who live in any U.S. state other than New York and Maryland.
Disclaimer: This gift is for people interested in the information, but it should not be used as a substitute for genetic counseling or testing for a strong family history or known familial mutation testing.
The gift is tax deductible. The HudsonAlpha Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is the supporting entity for the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. Tax-deductible contributions to the foundation are for the sole purpose of advancing the mission of the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. Tax identification #27-2320591
Tax identification #27-2320591