The Genome Circle is comprised of individuals, foundations and corporations who share a strong desire to be a part of today’s revolution of personalized medicine, offering hope for tomorrow’s improved diagnostics and treatments. Established in 2012, The Genome Circle recognizes those donors who have shown exceptional support ofHudsonAlpha’s mission through generous annual and cumulative giving. A gift of $1,000 or more qualifies you for The Genome Circle.
Membership benefits include:
- Recognition in the annual Impact Report and on the HudsonAlpha HudsonAlpha Society of Giving donor wall
- Invitation to the annual Genome Circle recognition dinner
- Updates from Dr. Rick Myers, HudsonAlpha President and Science Director, M. A. Loya Chair in Genomics
- Personal tours of HudsonAlpha
- Invitation to a special Educational Outreach activity designed for Genome Circle members
For more information or to join the Genome Circle, contact a member of the Foundation team.
You don’t have to be a scientist to be part of the solution. All of us have a role to play in improving human health.
-Jim Hudson, HudsonAlpha Co-founder
The HudsonAlpha Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is the supporting entity for the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. Tax-deductible contributions to the foundation are for the sole purpose of advancing the mission of the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology.
Tax identification #27-2320591