2021 Virtual Double Helix Dash registration now open
This is an opportunity for Dash runners and walkers, veterans and first-timers, to participate according to your timeline without worrying about crowds and potential exposure to COVID-19.
You can run your Dash anywhere — and anytime — between April 6 and April 20. CLICK HERE to view your race time from the Huntsville Track Club. (Please note that while full results are published, due to the nature of the event, there will be no formal awards for top finishers.)
Race packet pick-up:
Saturday, June 5, 2021
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology
601 Genome Way
Huntsville, AL 35806
Run your race anywhere, anytime!
Follow the DHD course or map your own.
How it works:
- Register to run.
- Engage. Join us on social media and stay connected via email. Search Facebook using “Double Helix Dash 2021” for frames to let others know about your race.
- Consider fundraising. While fundraising is optional, it is a fun way to connect with friends and family while supporting a great cause. New for this year’s double helix dash, you can fundraise or create a team. When you sign up for a team, you will have the opportunity to win fun prizes!
- Track your race. Watch for more information closer to Double Helix Dash race day.
- Run your 5k (3.1 miles). While registrants may participate anytime between April 6-20, 2021, we encourage everyone to join us on race day this April 6th!
- Share you accomplishments. Show off your running selfies and photos using #DHD2021. Celebrate your accomplishment and wear your Double Helix Dash t-shirt!