Decade of Discovery Marker Fact Sheet
- Marker is eight feet high and four feet wide and will be made of glass.
- It will be permanently located in the lobby of the Paul Propst Center at 800 Hudson Way on the HudsonAlpha campus.
- Donors who have supported the Decade of Discovery initiative with a gift of $1,000 or more will have their names engraved on the Decade Marker.
- Gifts of $1,000 can be pledged over two years beginning in 2018 or 2019.
- With an annual gift of $1,000 or more, you are a member of the Genome Circle and will be invited to a special “thank you” reception in February where the Decade marker will be revealed. Your name will also be listed on the Society of Giving Wall in the HudsonAlpha atrium in 601 Genome Way.
- To make your gift and submit the name you want listed on the Decade marker, please go to hudsonalpha.org/decademarker or complete the card on the front side and mail it to the HudsonAlpha Foundation.
- Names on the Decade Marker will be engraved with the first name and last name with the female name listed first. For example: Jane and Jim Johnson.
- The Decade of Discovery initiative ends on December 31, 2018. Space is limited. Please reserve your space today.
- Honorary Chairs for the Decade Marker are Cynthia and Rey Almodóvar.
- Designer and Presenting Sponsor for the Decade Marker is Fuqua & Partners Architects. As the sponsor, they are covering the cost of building the piece. So, every dollar contributed will go toward the HudsonAlpha Foundation.
The HudsonAlpha Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is the supporting entity for the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. This gift supports the Area of Greatest Need. Tax-deductible contributions to the foundation are for the sole purpose of advancing the mission of the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. No goods or services were received for this gift.
Tax identification #27-2320591.
Thank you to our generous supporters for their services and in-kind gifts for this project.