Abstracts Deadline is April 15, 2022
Present your research in front of a global audience.
Click here to submit your proposed title and a 250 word abstract for consideration by the CROPS organizing committee.
· You must be a registered for CROPS to display a poster.
· Abstracts should contain only new and unpublished/unpresented material and must be submitted by the abstract deadline of April 15, 2022. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Abstracts will be selected on the basis of relevance to the conference topic and on scientific merit.
· Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author to present it if accepted. Failure to present, if not justified, may jeopardize future acceptance of abstracts. Expenses associated with the submission and presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the author/presenter. Authors should prepare and proofread their abstracts carefully prior to submission. Errors made on submitted abstracts may possibly appear in print. The content of the presentation and reference materials are the responsibility of the authors. A commercial supporter may help prepare the presentation, but they should not be biased to advance the proprietary interest of the sponsor.
· Recording any presentation or session (oral or poster) by any means (photography, audio taping, and videotaping) is prohibited except by a Science or HudsonAlpha authorized agent for official purposes as outlined in the photo/video release form or by first authors who wish to photograph their own poster presentations.
· Selected posters should be displayed in portrait style and should not exceed AO size: 33.1 inches (84.1cm) wide x 46.8 inches (118.9cm) high.